• Gain a greater awareness of your own personality type and how it influences your worklife
• Develop an understanding of your own and other’s preferences to improve communication and relationships
• Learn to work from your strengths and manage your weaknesses more effectively
• Learn how your type may contribute to and detract from team effectiveness
• Understand how to draw on one another’sstrengths and bridge differences between teammates
• Gain understanding of the Z model and how to improve your decision making and problem solving
• Make adjustments in your leadership approach for greater communication and influence
• Increase your team’s performance and productivity by understanding the different work preferences
• More effectively manage your blind spots to improve your impact and team leadership
Stacia has 20+ year’s experience in human resources including 11 years consulting to for-profit and non-profit organizations. She has held human resources and management roles in a wide variety of industries.
Explore how to build your marketing foundations and create plans for continued progress.
Uncover what branding means, why it’s crucial for success, and how to deliver on your promise.
Learn what “content” really means, why it matters, and how to produce content that connects with your consumers.
Camden has 20 years of experience in communications and marketing along with expertise in leading teams. She has worked with organizations ranging from local startups to national companies.